The STAR

Weekly Magazine THE STAR

TERM  
Song, Kyu-Yeol
Junior, Ajou Univ.

Part 1. Pop-Song

Over the Rainbow / What A Wonderful World

Aselin Debison

Somewhere over the rainbow way up highAnd the dreams that you dream of once in a lullabySomewhere over the rainbow bluebirds flyAnd the dreams that you dream of, dreams really do come trueSomeday I'll wish upon a star, wake up where the clouds are far behind me1( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
High above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find meSomewhere over the rainbow bluebirds flyAnd the dreams that you dare to, oh why, oh why can't I?Well I see trees of green and red roses too,2( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
Well I see skies of blue and clouds of white and the brightness of dayI like the dark and I think to myself, what a wonderful worldThe colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky are also on the faces of people passing byI see friends shaking hands saying,How do you do?They're really saying, I‐I love you3( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) They'll learn much more than we'll knowAnd I think to myself, what a wonderful world
Someday I'll wish upon a star, wake up where the clouds are far behind me4( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
High above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find meSomewhere over the rainbow way up highAnd the dreams that you dare to, oh why, oh why can't I?

Part 2. Animation (Finding Nemo)

[Coral] Yes, Marlin. No, I see it. It's beautiful.
[Marlin] So, Coral, when you said you wanted an ocean view, you didn't think you'd get
1( ) ( ) ( ), did you?
Oh, yeah. A fish can 2( ) ( ) here. Did your man deliver, or did he deliver?
[Coral] My man delivered.
[Marlin] And it wasn't so easy.
[Coral] Because a lot of other clownfish had their eyes on this place.
[Marlin] You better believe they did, every single one of them.
[Coral] Mm‐hmm. You did good. And the neighborhood is awesome. 
[Marlin] So, you do like it, don't you?
[Coral] No, no. I do, I do. I really do like it.
But, Marlin, I know that the drop off is desirable with the great schools and the
amazing view but do we really need so much space?
[Marlin] Coral, honey, these are our kids we're talking about. 3( ) ( ) ( ) ( ).
Look, look, look.
They'll wake up, poke their little heads out and they see a whale!
See, right by their bedroom window.
[Coral] Shh. You'll wake the kids.
[Marlin] Oh, right, right. 
[Coral] Aw, look. They're dreaming. We still have to name them.
[Marlin] You want to name all of them right now? All right, we'll name this half Marlin
Junior, and then, this half Coral Junior. OK, we're done.
[Coral] I like Nemo. Nemo. 
[Marlin] We'll name one Nemo but I'd like most of them to be Marlin Junior.
[Coral] Just think, in a couple of days, 4( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )!
[Marlin] Yeah. What if they don't like me? Marlin. No, really.
[Coral] There's over 400 eggs. Odds are, one of them is found that like you. 
[Marlin] What? You remember how we met?
[Coral] Well, I try not to.
[Marlin] Well, I remember.
"Excuse me, Miss. Can you check and see if I have a hook in my lip?"
You got a little closer because it was wiggling. Get away, get away! Here he is.
Cutie's here. 5( ) ( ) ( ) ( )? Coral, get inside the house.
Coral, No. Coral, don't. They'll be fine. Just get inside, you! right now!

Part 3. News Script

Mystery at 35,000 feet. 1( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) of that plane crash that killed 121 people. Freezing cold in the cabin. The pilot turns blue. 2( ) ( ) ( )? We are gonna turn back to that mysterious plane crash 3( ) ( ) ( ) ( ). And the Greek investigators have found the black boxes, maybe that will give them some hint 4( ) ( ) exactly what happened on board, 5( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) the loss of cabin pressure. And even more baffling, where was the pilot? Here is abc's Nick Watt.
This morning, Greek officials said most of the bodies found in the wreckage were frozen solid. 6( ) ( ) ( ) of this disaster, a catastrophic drop in cabin pressure at 34,000 feet, leaving passengers and crew unable to breathe and literally freezing to death. Investigators believe 7( ) ( ) ( ) on autopilot for up to two hours before impact. One passenger sent a message to his cousin saying, "The pilot had turned blue." Cousin, farewell, he told him. "We are freezing." When air traffic control lost contacts, two F‐16 fighters were scrambled. What they saw was the co‐pilot slumped in his chair and oxygen masks dangling from the ceiling in the passenger cabin. The pilot was nowhere to be seen. Cabin pressure problems are rare but in 1999, pro‐golfer Paine Stewart and four others were killed when their rear jet lost pressure and 8( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) out of control before crashing in South Dakota. Reports from the crash scene this morning give some idea of the full horror of this flight. Charred bodies were found still strapped into their chairs with the remains of oxygen masks on their faces. And two bodies were found locked in one final embrace. For "Good Morning America," Nick Watt, abc news, London.

Part 4. Sitcom (Friends)

Joey : Uhh, do you mind sitting there. I’m‐I’m 1( ) ( ) ( ) for my friend Ross.
Tour Guide : You mean Dr. Geller?
Joey : Doctor? Wow! I didn’t know he had a nickname.
Tour Guide : Oh, 2( ) ( ) ( ) ( ). Only the people in the white coats sit over there, and only the people in the blue blazers sit over here.
Joey : Well, how‐how come?
Tour Guide : 3( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ).
Joey : That’s crazy.
Tour Guide : Maybe it’s crazy in a perfect world, a world without lab coats and blazers,
but you are not in a perfect world, you are in a museum now. See that
scientist with glasses, he and I used to play together all the time in grade
school, but now… Peter! Hey, Peter! It’s me, Rhonda! From PS‐129! 4( )
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) man! I gave you my Snack Pack!
See, he pretend he don’t even hear me!
Joey : I‐I think everybody’s pretending they don’t hear you. Anyway, look, I don’t know about you and your jackets and your separate tables, but Ross is one of my best friends, and if I save him a seat, I’m telling you, he will sit in it! Ross! Ross! Over here, man! I‐I saved your seat.
Ross : That’s okay, I’m cool over here. 5( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) later, Joey.
Tour Guide : Op, this is saved. 6( ) ( ).
Ross : Hey, uh, I’m really, really sorry about what happened in the cafeteria today.
Joey : It’s no big deal. Y’know, you do what you’ve gotta do. Right?
Ross : No, hey~ it’s not just me, I mean the scientists and the tour guides never sit together.
Joey : Whatever.
Ross : It’s like that everywhere, Joey! Okay, Mon, back me up here. Where you work the uh, waiters eat with the waiters, right? And 7( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ), right?
Monica : I eat by myself in the alley because everybody hates me.

Older Scientist : Dr. Geller, there’s a seat over here.
Ross : Thank you, Dr. Phillips, but I’m having my lunch at this table, here in the middle. I’m having lunch right here, with my good friend Joey, if he’ll sit with me.
Joey : I will sit with you Dr. Geller.
Ross : Y'know, we work in a museum of natural history, and yet there is something unnatural about the way we eat lunch. Now, I look around this cafeteria, and y’know what I see, 8( ) ( ) ( ). ( ), between people in white coats and people in blue blazers, and I ask myself, "My God why?!" Now, I say we shed these‐these coats that separate us, and we get to know the people underneath. I’m Ross! I’m divorced, and I have a kid!
Joey : I’m Joey! I’m an actor! I don’t know squat about dinosaurs!
Another Tour Guide : I’m Ted, and I just moved here a month ago, and New York really scares me.
Ross : All right, there you go!
Joey : Yeah, you hang in there, Teddy!
Older Scientist : I’m Andrew, and I 9( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ).
Ross : Okay, good-good for you.
Tour Guide : I’m Rhonda, and 10( ) ( ) ( )!
Ross : Wow, Rhonda.
Another Scientist : I’m Scott.
Ross : Yeah, okay, Scott!
Another Scientist : And I need to flip the light switch zone on and off 17 times before I leave a room or my family will die.