The STAR

Weekly Magazine THE STAR

TERM  
The president of 139th term
Ms. Jhang, Yoon-jung
sophomore, Duck-sung Women's Univ.

Hello my dear ptcians!
Did you have a good vacation? These days, many ptcians were busy to prepare a new semester.
You guys already knows me but, Let me introduce myself. I am Jhang, Yoon-jung the president of this 139th term.

First of all, thanks to choose me as a president. especially, thanks to being supporter Mr. Song, Kyu-yeol. and I appreciate Mr. Lee, Ho-jung & Ms. Ryu Seung-min who had worked hard during a term. I think that you are strong supporters.

As you Know there are lots of events in fall term. So '139th them' will Keep in touch with senior members.
We are going to publish the pines with my ptcians. We have 'Pine tree Club's anniversary' this upcoming fall term. The anniversary is the biggest event during this term. I'm going to make the anniversary enjoy event with all of you.
These are small amount of things what I want to do this fall term. If you really want to know other things, you should be attention what is going on in your club.
If so, 139th will try to give you the best memories.^- ^* Let's make it the best term together.