The STAR

Weekly Magazine THE STAR

TERM The 171th term 

Mr. Dong-woo Lee

Senior

Sangmyeong Univ.

The 171st Term President

Good afternoon, my lovely PTCians.

Once, I am really happy to see you all here, to see many familiar faces. Plus, I am amazed by the fact that many people came here to celebrate the end of our term.

Therefore, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the people who helped me to get here, where I stand right now.

The 171st term of Seoul Pine Tree Club have been finished off its long-journey. I am so proud myself what I have accomplished as well as wanting to say thank you guys for giving help during this term. But at the same time, I am so sad that I did not show my capability to the fullest. However, I think, even though this term is finished, that doesn't mean everything is over. It just means that my second journey starts.

There is bound to be farewell before a new journey begins.

When it comes to farewell, It's really hard to start saying even the first word. It's always difficult for me to say goodbye to friends. It's more difficult to say goodbye to a place where I have been belonging to for approximately 7 months. It's even more difficult to say goodbye to lovely members.

I remember thinking that it would be hard to say goodbye and yes, I was right - it is hard.

Yet I consider myself fortunate to have met such a special person like you.

As we say goodbye, we remind ourselves that farewells are not forever, nor are they the end. They are simply words to say that we will miss you dearly and that we will remember you fondly.

Although we may be separated by time and distance in the interim, nothing will diminish the important role that you have and always will play in our lives.

Lastly, Thank you all and wish your everything is going well.